- Explore two epic National Parks
- Mountain bike through Boranup Forest
- Kayak the Blackwood River
- Personalised wine tasting experience
We offer unforgettable Margaret River Adventure and Wine Tours.
Our award-winning Kayaking, Mountain Biking, Surfing and
Winery Tours showcase the best experiences possible
in the Margaret River region.
Our most popular Margaret River tours
Adventure and Wine Tour
Kayaking and Winery Tour
- Kayak the stunning Blackwood River
- Winery tour of the best boutique vineyards
- Chocolate and Olive Oil tasting
- Natural Wonders: Caves, forests, ocean views
- Choose your ideal activities
- Unrivalled access to special locations
- Perfect for families
- The day is customised for you
- Special permits and exclusive access
3 Day Escape
- 3 nights beachfront accommodation
- Helicopter flight along the coast
- 7-course degustation at Leeuwin Estate
- Private "behind the scenes" wine tastings
- Kayaking adventure tour
Discover the best of Margaret River with expert local guide Paul Berry.
“Hi! I’d love for you to join me on an exciting and memorable Margaret River tour that showcases the best aspects of the Margaret River region in the most spectacular locations.
Journey with me off the beaten track to experience fun activities and to discover places that you won’t find on your own. I would be thrilled to host you and look forward to showing you the absolute best of Margaret River.”
Follow us on Instagram
Explore the spectacular Margaret River Region. Surf-Mountain Bike-Kayak-4WD-Wineries-Breweries. #surfndirtadventuretours
Error: Access Token for surfndirtadventuretours is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.
Julie Savoie, UK
Wendy S, Singapore
Nathalie Tan, Singapore
Lottie H, Singapore
Tim Campbell, Dunsborough
Ashley Orr, Perth
Abi B, London
Elena C, Singapore
What Makes Our Margaret River Tours Unique?
Our Margaret River Adventure and Wine Tours are unmatched when it comes to personal service, flexibility and the variety of activities that you can experience in the one day.Discover more...
There are very few places in the world like Margaret River that offer so much to see and do. With so much choice it often proves to be a challenging exercise deciding on how to best spend your time in the region. This is where Surf N’ Dirt Adventure Tours are confident that we can assist you. Our Margaret River adventure and wine tours can help maximise your time spent in the region by enabling you to experience an incredibly broad spectrum of Margaret River highlights (yes, even if you have just one day!). All of our Margaret River adventure and winery tours are focused on providing visitors to the region with an experience to remember.
Our Margaret River tours have special permits to offer a variety of adventure activities spread across three amazing National Parks. All of the activities that we offer are customised to perfectly suit your fitness and ability levels. Age is no barrier either and we can tailor the day to perfectly suit your group.
When you join one of our Margaret River tours, we not only care about the experience that you have with us but also the entire enjoyment of your time spent in the region. As you can probably tell by now, we have a huge amount of love for the Margaret River region and we genuinely want you to feel the same way about it as we do!
This is why we are only too happy to provide you with recommendations on accommodation, restaurants and other tours and attractions. We will even gladly put together a personalised map for you that is full of local knowledge and suggestions on how to best enjoy the remaining days of your holiday.
Surf N’ Dirt Adventure Tours are different to a lot of other tour companies for a variety of reasons:
- We prefer to take small groups (maximum 7 persons) on our tours so that it is more personalised and we are able to properly get to know all of our guests.
- Our goal is to give you an amazing experience that will bring a smile to your face every time you think about it.
- Our tours are all really genuine and non-commercial. We run the tours because we love meeting people and showing them a great experience. Our aim is to make you feel as if you are meeting up and spending the day exploring with good friends.
- We avoid crowded, touristic places more so than we do our own dentist.
- Each tour that we offer has a high degree of flexibility so that it can be tailored to the individual needs and requirements of our guests.
- We prefer dusty, 4WD tracks to sealed roads.
- We would rather have a sit-down lunch under the Karri trees whilst listening to the local kookaburras than in a fancy restaurant.
- We prefer running into pods of dolphins or mobs of Emu’s rather than other tour groups.
- We love taking families with young kids on adventures and get a great thrill out of seeing the excitement on their faces when they roll over a log on the mountain bikes, catch a wave in the surf or navigate their way around a snag whilst kayaking the river.
At Surf N’ Dirt Adventure Tours the Margaret River region means everything to us and we would love nothing more than to show you around one of the most pristine and beautiful places on the planet.
Check out Surf N’ Dirt Adventure Tours on TripAdvisor and discover for yourself what hundreds of our previous guests have to say about their experience on our Margaret River Tours.
Each and every one of our Margaret River tours will fulfil your adventure needs, inform you about the Margaret River region and have you departing with a full memory bank of amazing experiences and a new bunch of friends. Feel free to send us an enquiry today to discover what it is all about!
Mojo is the Surf N’ Dirt Tour wonder-dog and is well known around Margaret River. He loves people, is great with kids and has a real passion for kayaking, swimming, wine touring and making people smile.
Mojo is your new best friend and helps make each tour that extra bit special. He is available to join our Margaret River Kayaking and Winery Tour as well as some Private Tours on request.