Limited to only seven guests, the Margaret River Adventure and Wine Tour is quite simply the ultimate day out for people who want to discover the best sights and experience the best activities in Margaret River. If you only have a few days in the region and want not only a truly unique insight into what the region is all about but also the chance to connect with nature, experience a variety of unforgettable adventure activities and sample some world class wine, then this is the tour for you.
- Start the day with a Mountain Bike ride along the secluded trails of Wooditjup National Park. The trails that we ride are perfect for all fitness and ability levels. Keep your eyes open to spot Emu’s, Kangaroos, Kookaburras and Parrots as the pristine environment swallows us completely.
- Kick back in a comfy chair and relax under the Marri trees as you enjoy a yummy snack and reminisce about the morning’s highlights on your new favourite trails.
- We then head into Blackwood River National Park where an unforgettable Kayaking Adventure awaits. Make yourself comfortable in our spacious double kayaks as we explore the tranquil waters of the Blackwood River as native wildlife entertains both above and below.
- Cool off with a refreshing swim in a stunning creek system before we then head to every locals favourite place for a delicious lunch; The Berry Farm.
- We conclude our day of highlights in style by visiting one of the most awarded wineries in the region; Brown Hill Estate. You will enjoy a personalised tasting as you sample some of the finest wines of this region. This is the perfect way to celebrate an amazing day spent out in nature, enjoying fun activities with new friends.
The cost of this epic day full of memorable experiences is only $200 per person.
If you wish to make the most of your time in Margaret River and want to enjoy local experiences that are well away from the usual tourist locations then the Margaret River Adventure and Wine Tour is perfectly suited for you. This tour is not only raved about by first time visitors to the region but also by frequent visitors from Perth and Margaret River locals alike.